Loyverse Shopify Integration
Earlier people used to have a stock register where they used for keeping a tab of the inventory in the store, and another for the daily sales made. Every day, a tally was done for the amounts of different items sold and the same was used to place an order for any item that was short in the stock. Similarly, a tally was done every day for sales done and the amount of revenue generated. This was tallied against the cash collected every day to have an accurate account. Considering that this requires lots of time as well as dedicated manpower, with a chance of making an error in calculations. These errors can cause problems in the performance and sometimes might also result in you losing customers.
If you are an entrepreneur or a small and medium-sized business owner, the success of your business depends not only on how good your product is but also on how well you serve the customer. As is with most storefront shops, a consumer chooses to shop from that vendor where things are available, reasonably priced, and can be easily accessed. Since most people prefer to shop online these days, many people and businesses have opted to have their presence on several eCommerce platforms apart from having a storefront also. However, since many of them are not very tech-savvy, managing the inventory and their online store might be difficult. Loyverse Shopify Integration is supposed to bring a change in this thought. If you are unfamiliar with either of these terms, it is time to step in the new era of computerized business where everything from stocks, inventory, your eCommerce platform is handled easily.
Know more about Loyverse POS
Since computerization has revolutionized how business takes place, opting for an application that helps you maintain your inventory automatically can work wonders for not only your brick-and-mortar store but also your online stores. This is possible through point-of-sale (POS) applications. Loyverse is one of the most popular options when it comes to choosing POS applications. Its compatibility with several eCommerce platforms and unique features including Loyverse Inventory sync, loyalty program etc. have contributed to its popularity.
Advantages of Loyverse POS:
- The free POS application is ideal for a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. It allows seamless integration of sales data to provide you an accurate stock anytime. This prevents overselling or running out of stock on any product, thereby increasing customer satisfaction as well as repeat customers. Sales reports can be generated, inventory tracked, sales monitored, and bills generated easily through this software. It is extremely user friendly and can be scaled up as your business increases.
- You can use it with mobile phones or tablets and can connect it with a kitchen printer to print receipts. Loyverse POS
also offers a loyalty program through which its loyal customers can get surprise discounts, and coupons that can be redeemed easily. The dashboard is extremely easy to use and can be handled without any training too. You can work using this POS without internet connectivity also. Employee management and sales analytics are available faster, making it easy for you to make an informed decision. The presence of several secure payment gateways makes it easy for the customers to shop. What is more, you can manage several online stores easily using this POS.
Why should you choose Shopify?
The internet revolution has allowed people to sell their goods across the world. eCommerce platforms have eased the way business is conducted. Safety, security, easy navigation, and a great user interface makes it easy for you to sell your product to anyone, anywhere in the world. As is the case with POS applications, there is no dearth of eCommerce platforms. However, Shopify has slowly carved a niche for itself. There are several features that make it the most sought-after eCommerce platform.
Advantages of Shopify:
- Shopify helps manage inventory for online and brick-and-mortar stores. You can easily sell your product across several platforms including social media sites, online marketplaces and websites, and mobile applications. The multi-location inventory sync offered by Shopify can help you to easily manage up to eight stores! With its inventory sync, you get a real-time update as the products are sold through any of the various platforms, across several locations (warehouse, retail store, or eCommerce platform). Its ability to integrate with several POS applications is another reason contributing to its popularity.
Reasons for the popularity of Loyverse Shopify Integration
Considering the popularity of both Loyverse and Shopify Integration, Loyverse Integration with Shopify is one of the most in-demand for small and medium-sized industries. The advantages of opting for the integration of an eCommerce platform like Shopify with a POS application such as Loyverse include:
- Improved customer relations – When a customer shops online, the ease of navigating through the website or app, the presence of multiple secure payment gateways along with the exact update of stock, are some factors contributing to the popularity of the business. while Shopify takes care of the virtual storefront; Loyverse POS Integration ensures that the exact situation of the stock, along with an accurate and detailed description of product is available to the customer.
- Easy management of inventory and sales – Any sale made through your Shopify powered website or mobile app is automatically deducted from the inventory thanks to Loyverse Integration with Shopify by SKUPlugs. SKUPlugs integrator helps you in saving time from cross-checking and placing an order as that is done automatically too once the specified number is reached. With automatic sync available, you no longer need to worry about syncing of customer information between POS (used for billing) and the eCommerce website.
- Reduce manual errors – Humans, unlike machines can make errors. However, sometimes the errors may cause you to lose customers, especially if incorrect information is entered. With automation for both eCommerce platform and POS, you can easily eliminate the chances of such errors. Moreover, no technical expertise is required to handle these systems as they are extremely user friendly.
Loyverse Integration with Shopify by SKUPlugs is bound to help you scale up your business with ease.
$25 Per Month
No percentage of transaction fees
Month-to-month subscription/no annual contracts
No hidden charges
24*7 Support, always eager to help
14 days free trial. No credit card required
Start your integration journey today