Erply eCommerce Integration
SKUPlugs brings the most advanced cloud-based Erply Point of Sale integration solution that provides peace of mind to you in your business operations. Integrating your Erply POS with Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, Amazon, Farfetch, and Bigcommerce not only becomes easy but at the same time, it also allows you to control your business in a real-time environment. With this manual hassle of updating the customer details and sales order to the POS back and synchronizations of your products with the respective website can be done dynamically. SKU Plugs integration solution automates your business processes which in turn saves a lot of effort, time, and most importantly money. Being a cloud-based solution keeps your data safe and secure.
To summarize what SKUPlugs Erply solutions bring to your business:
- Single POS at one place for your all online business platforms.
- Synchronization becomes easy for multiple stores as data is updated at a single POS.
- Connecting the POS with any e-commerce becomes automated.
- Keeping the inventory up to date both in-store and online becomes automated with integration.
- Updating and controlling the product data like product descriptions and images also becomes simple.
- All data reports about sales, inventory, purchases, etc are available.
Go for SKUPlugs Erply Integration
Being in such a dynamic e-commerce industry we understand how the marketplace operates and what solutions are required to best fit into our client’s business operations. We keep on updating the technology front to meet the industry standards, which puts SKU Plugs POS cloud-based integration solution apart from others.
We seamlessly integrate your Erply POS across multiple platforms in real-time and we also provide customization if required.
SMART INTEGRATION IN 3 STEPS
Erply POS cloud-based solutions provide a 3-step smart integration i.e. Organize & deploy, Connect with your website, and start selling. With our solution, product-related data is updated automatically once you make any changes in the backend like the name of the product, available inventory, product descriptions, available brands, choice of colors, prices, discounts, and many more. Any modification or changes are done in POS it gets automatically synchronized to your website, you don't have to do it again manually as it may lead to errors. Invoices, sales orders, and customer data are also updated in the same way.
- Update or modify products and their variants automatically from the Erply POS.
- The new product can also be created easily.
- Easily creates the customer's profile and their new orders can easily be synced with his/her existing account.
- To get better SEO results, assign or add the Meta tags with product descriptions.
- Easily set online or in-store variable prices of the products.
- Sync customer's information from the website to Erply POS.
- Assign promotional and sale prices on products as well as regular pricing in Erply POS it will reflect on your sales channels.
- Full control over product information like Stock, different levels of prices, Long and short descriptions, Title, and Images.
- Constant integration keeps inventory up to date both online and in-store.
Key Benefits Incurred via Erply POS Integration
Order synchronization – Any online business success is measured in terms of how many leads converted into successful orders. Maintaining and processing online orders is a multi-step process, from customer order to shipment, it involves updating many places. With our Erply POS Integration, you are equipped with an easy interface to do the same and manage it in a real-time environment. As this is also connected to your inventory system, quantities will also get updated in the back-end. Hence, it allows the synchronization of all generated orders in a much effective & efficient manner.
Customer information sync – In an online business environment, every second a new customer gets registered and many customers already exist. Businesses also give discounts, gift coupons, or loyalty bonuses to existing customers. It becomes very critical to manage the customer profile, with our Erply POS Integration, you don’t have to stress yourself on this. Every new customer registration along with the existing customer profile is updated and the information is synced with every purchase made. And with every unregistered user will be tagged as Lead.
Real-time inventory sync – Managing online inventory is very decisive in many aspects. For example, if any product shows that it is available & can be delivered in 4-5 days and the customer makes a purchase. But somehow that product quantity was not synced with the back-end inventory and the product is not available, you know what will happen. You will also not lose on the business front but at the same time will also lose customer trust and reliability. But with our Erply POS Integration, inventory management becomes easy and hassle-free, with every online purchase, inventory is updated in a real-time environment, no matter how many e-commerce platforms you are integrated with, and vice-versa.
No Overselling issue - To avoid overselling require stringent processes and fast updates to the inventory. When you are engaged with multiple online partners or channels, it may happen that the last product is visible on two different platforms and you end up selling it to both, which means your system lacks the inventory updates with second. This is not at all acceptable by many online channel partners and will also lead to customer loss. With Erply POS Integration, inventory is something that is of utmost priority, it won't matter how many channel partners you are selling, your inventory will get updated with every single click. This ensures no overselling happens.
$59 Per Month
No percentage of transaction fees
Month-to-month subscription/no annual contracts
No hidden charges
24*7 Support, always eager to help
14 days free trial. No credit card required