Terms of Service
Thank you for using SKUPlugs.
- The account is non-transferable.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a SKUPlugs account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, phone number, current address, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. SKUPlugs may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, at our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that SKUPlugs will register and use the email address you provide at the time of creating this account as the primary method for communication.
- The registered user must comply with all laws, regulations, and ordinances applicable to the Customer’s use of the Service.
- You may not use our integration platform, API, and Website to harm minors in any way, including posting User Content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws, or any other laws protecting children;
- You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account. This means you need to be careful with your password so you are responsible for keeping your password secure. SKUPlugs cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- The Customer shall be solely and entirely responsible for the activity that occurs under their User Account and must notify the SKUPlugs immediately of any breach of security relating to, or unauthorized use of, such User Account.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as images, videos, graphics, written content, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted, or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Data”, “Material”).
- The Customer shall not, and shall cause the End Users not to, use the Service for sending unsolicited communications or for uploading, transmitting, delivering, running, or storing harmful code, malware, or illegal content.
- We may limit, suspend or terminate your SKUPlugs Services if you unreasonably exceed such limits or excessively use the capacity or resources in a manner that may hinder or prevent us from providing services to other customers or which may pose a threat to the integrity of our systems and service quality.
- Limit on your SKUPlugs Services may include (but not limited to) the volumes of the following parameters : (a) Locations, customers, Orders, products, Images, and users; (b) storage space required to host and backup your data on our servers; (c) frequency of API (application programming interface) calls per hour; (d) bandwidth usage per Twenty four (24) hours period;
- SKUPlugs may access your account and data as necessary to identify or resolve technical problems and tickets or respond to complaints about the Services. If you desire not to allow access to your account for the support team, please send a mail of the instruction to [email protected] and in all such cases, the tickets would be responded to only by way of a screen share / remote desktop option.
- You agree to pay the applicable fees listed on our Website (‘Fees’) for use of the integration Services.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, we reserve the right to change our Fees at any time by giving you thirty days’ advance notice. The new Fees or pricing/package terms will automatically apply to your Account from the expiry of that notice unless you choose to cancel your account before the changes take effect. Continuity in the account is considered as your consent. To withdraw your consent to the changes in Fees, you must close your account with SKUPlugs (‘Account’).
- Unless otherwise agreed at the time of subscription, the Customer’s billing cycle is 30 days, starting on the day immediately following their subscription to the respective Service Plan, or, if a free trial period has been granted to the Customer, on the day immediately following the expiry of the trial period.
- SKUPlugs may enhance or otherwise modify the Service for additional fees, and, upon 30 days’ prior notice, may modify the fees, rates, and the billing cycle applicable under the Customer’s Service Plan. In the event that the Customer does not agree with the respective modification(s), their sole and exclusive remedy shall be to unsubscribe from the Service Plan in question, terminating their use of the Service.
- Payment for the Service is due in advance by the first day of each billing cycle. The Customer acknowledges that late payment may result in the suspension of Services.
- Should the Customer unsubscribe from a Service Plan or the Customer’s Service Plan be modified or the Agreement be terminated prior to the end of the then-current billing cycle, no refund will be given to the Customer for any payment relating to that billing cycle.
- Prepayments for future billing cycles are non-refundable.
- The Customer acknowledges that all Service-related Intellectual Property belongs and shall belong to the SKUPlugs. The Customer shall not acquire any right, title, or interest in the aforesaid Intellectual Property or otherwise in connection with the Service, except for the limited rights of use expressly set forth in the Agreement. Any rights not expressly granted herein shall be deemed withheld.
- You may not use the SKUPlugs integration platform for any illegal purpose.
- The customer may discontinue all or any part of the Service upon 30 days’ prior notice.
- Cancellations of the Agreement must be communicated from the Customer to [email protected].
- In the event, a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement the parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation. If friendly consultation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the New Delhi, India.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of SKUPlugs will result in an immediate termination of your Account and Services.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, please contact us at [email protected].