Sync Inventory and Orders Automatically Between Zoho Inventory and Magento 2.
With the growth of a business comes several challenges. For example, managing product details, inventory, sales, and lots more. How would you feel when you came to know that you could manage all these things in less time without putting in any manual effort? Yes, this is possible by using Zoho Inventory Magento Integration. This post will teach you about this integration and how it can benefit your business.
What is Zoho Inventory?
Designed for small to midsize businesses, Zoho Inventory is a cloud-based inventory management software and solution. It benefits growing businesses with maximized sales and increased revenue. You can easily keep track of all the units with effective stock management, online order fulfillment, and inventory management from several warehouse locations.
How can Zoho Inventory benefit you?
This cloud-based inventory control system helps merchants expand their business online and offline by selling merchandise in an integrated marketplace. Let’s find other ways this system can help with your business growth and expansion.
- Manage online and offline orders.
- Using the serial number and batch tracking features, you can keep track of every product or batch.
- Manage a centralized inventory with various functionalities, including automatic reordering, barcode inventory management, expiry date tracking, and lots more.
- Order management, warehouse management, multi-channel selling, insightful reports, and order fulfillment.
What is Magento 2?
Used by millions of customers each day, Magento 2 is a premier open-source e-commerce app that supports extreme customization. You can get your website designed and developed based on the customized needs of your business model as the code is available for you to customize. The high flexibility allows merchants to sell their products online and expand their business presence.
Why is Magento 2 Becoming the Primary Choice?
Designed to handle back-end and front-end development properly, Magento 2 is known for the following features:
- Use the category permissions feature to limit access to finding categories, seeing pricing, and adding products to the cart.
- Simple catalog management with easier browsing, search filters, and product comparisons.
- Send automated emails according to the shopping cart or wish-list activity of customers.
- A well-designed and easy-to-use interface saves time in managing everyday tasks.
- Faster loading times allow merchants to manage a huge number of transactions (approximately 10 million page views per hour).
- Log shop settings, customers, categories, and catalogs easily.
- Normal admin tasks, such as product and attribute configuration, are simplified.
- seamless shopping and a personal customer experience on various devices.
- built-in integration with secure payment gateways.
Reap the Benefits of Both Zoho Inventory and Magento 2 Integration.
If you want to get the best of both of these platforms and want to see your business at the peak of success, then opt for Zoho Inventory Magento Integration. By using Zoho and Magento 2, you can automate routine business tasks and interact with customers across platforms, it will help with syncing simple and varied items, pricing multi-level products, and multi-store inventories.
- Manual Efforts Have Been Reduced
Automated tasks not only save manual effort but will also allow you to free up time to focus on other important tasks for boosted profit. You will not be required to add product details or deduct them manually. The added product is automatically shared with others.
- Sync inventory and orders
Expedite order processing by automating and centralizing inventory and order management. By integrating Magento 2 and Zoho Inventory, you can automatically sync your products and inventories. Every detail, such as product description, picture, color, etc., gets synchronized in just a few clicks. With inventory control, you can maintain stock levels and also keep track of inter-warehouse transfers.
- Increased Sales
Drive more sales by tracking, managing, and accomplishing orders in the online and offline markets while reducing repetitive tasks and preventing manual efforts. Automatic updates of inventory levels on the product page will allow customers to see the most accurate inventory levels on the product page. Checking the availability of products will help customers better utilize their time and money.
- Enhanced Customer Experience
Zoho Magento Integration is an ideal option to ensure the utmost customer experience with real-time sync. You can serve customers on time and avoid order delays by preventing overselling of products. Automatic updates of sold products across various marketplaces will provide customers with an accurate stock situation and a seamless purchasing experience.
If you want to stay on top of your inventory management and the increasing competition, integrate Magento 2 with Zoho inventory, automatically managing your inventory and business growth without any errors will help in increasing sales, end-to-end tracking, and maximum ROI.
Get in Touch with our efficient 24*7 support here